At our annual meeting on August 5, 2017, members of our lake association voted to dissolve Cranberry Lake Association and consolidate with ERCLA. This endeavor began over a year and a half ago as an effort to simplify and unify activities on the Eagle River Chain. Benefits of consolidation include:
- Clear identity
- Unified message/presence
- Pooling of leadership
- Simplified dues structure
- Elimination of duplicate activities such as newsletters, websites, membership recruitment, record keeping, board meetings, annual meeting, filing required state and federal documents, and maintenance and building of treasury
- Lake groups CAN maintain and build their sense of community through social endeavors if desired
- Pooled financial assets/shared costs
A lake captain from each lake will represent the individual lakes on the ERCLA board of directors. We are pleased to announce Tom Atchison will be our lake captain. Some responsibilities of the lake captain include:
- Represent Cranberry Lake’s interests and issues on the ERCLA board
- Maintain Cranberry Lake’s social fabric
- Volunteer recruitment
- Member recruitment
You can reach Tom here or call (920) 422-1866.
Click here for all the details.